Monday, September 20, 2010

Oops!! Wrong Target!

Austin and I stopped at Superstore on our way home from occupational therapy, to buy some food for lunch.

When we left the store, I was pushing the cart and Austin skipped ahead to the parking lot. I remember thinking to myself, "Thank goodness I don't have to worry about him running into traffic. If Aaron had done that, I'd have to abandon the cart and chase after him."

As I came around the corner of the building, Austin jumped out at me, calling, "Boo!" but there was another customer (a man in his early twenties) walking into Austin's path. Austin certainly surprised that guy, but he was a good sport about it, saying that he needed to wake up ;)

By the time we got to the car, I had fallen into a fit of giggles. Austin said, jokingly, "Oh sorry. The trap was already locked and loaded. Hey! Wrong target! Stop the missile!!" Austin figured that I must have laughed for about 6 solid minutes on the drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment