Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Drawing with Keonho


On Saturday, I overheard Austin saying to Keonho, "Hey Keonho, would you like to write a story with me?" I could hardly believe my ears!


Austin was inspired to write and illustrate a story about Bionicle characters. He was also inspired to earn stickers towards pieces of a new Bionicle set used as an incentive for typing ;)


Anyway, Austin and Keonho sat down together, at the dining room table, and began to draw. Keonho is particularly good with human faces. Austin drew a mountain landscape and an intricate Bionicle (I think it is Gresh). Austin had ideas for a story, but after about 30 minutes, he was losing interest. He was going to dictate a story to Keonho, and Keonho was prepared with his pencil and notebook, but the story hasn't come to be, yet.


Hopefully, Austin will be inspired again, and we'll all get to hear the story one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment