Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sketching

[Note: you can click on the pictures to see them larger]


On March 18, Melissa and I (Austin) sketched for hours, side-by-side at the dining room table.

Here are a few examples of my creations that day.

I drew several monsters that were all sea creatures.

In another drawing I have created a planet with bridges or elevators to the five moons.

In the bottom right corner I have created a planet devourer and on the top and bottom left and right are super laser eyes and in the middle
there is a planet devouring mechanism and around the two planets there are rings.

In the last drawing there are 2 double cannons on the wings, 2 rocket launchers are on the left and right side of the craft body. The craft carries 2 fighters which I had copied from a Battlestar Galactica Viper Mark 2. On the top of the craft there are 2 missile launchers and a cockpit and cabin.
On the nose of the craft there is a drill that is designed to cut through the toughest armour. On the wings there are, if you look closely, little teeth that are like chain saws and can cut through the toughest armour. Last but definitely not least there are three engines or thrusters. They look alike but one on the back is bigger. There are two smaller engines on the wings ..... That's it for now.

Written by @u$+!^

1 comment:

  1. I love the intricate details in your drawings.... and I can feel the power of the rocket launchers!

    ReplyDelete